Saturday, April 12, 2008

autobiography



I was born in Qom in 1983.we lived there till 1994.During my elementry school I loved astrology and I really wanted to be an astronomer.Then we left Qom and went to Rasht.For 7 years we stayed there.I studied mathematics in high school because on that age I wanted to be an architect but in my first entrance examination I did not chose any course.
After that we cam to Karaj and again in I participated in entrance examination and I was accepted in statistics in Karaj.Althogh I studied there for 7 semester, I did not like my course at all.It was too hard for me to continue without any interest in it so I decided to quit.again I registered entrance examination.This time I was accepted in Alzahra university in my favourite course english litrature
.

No comments: